Tuesday 8 November 2011

 The picture won't rotate for me, so turn your laptop sideways. I went to the electrical store near my college and I bought a really long extension cord. I peeled back the plastic, assuming I would find a few coloured wires underneath, but over the coloured wires was a silver cover that worked really well with my idea.
 I created the shape of the brain with a think garden wire. To represent the activity and movement in the brain I put a bundle of the coloured wires inside. I let some fall out and twisted and curled the ends to convey the path of movement that comes from the brain. All the activity and motion in the brain controls the rest of our body.

I felt there was a sense of chaos from the wires that are leaving the brain, this represents the movement of the messages in the brain by electo-chemical conduction.
Happy Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment